FULBRIGHT AWARDS FOR PROFESSIONALS
- 2 weeks to 12 months
- Ireland to U.S.
- For Irish/E.U. Citizen
The 2023-2024 Fulbright Irish Awards will open for application on 31 August 2022.
The Fulbright Program in Ireland supports candidates with relevant professional experience to undertake non-commercial research or
lecture at academic or related Institutions in the USA.
The following Fulbright Irish Awards are open to Professionals:
- Fulbright All Discipline Scholar Awards (3-12 months)
- Fulbright-Creative Ireland Professional Fellowship (3-6 months)
- Fulbright-EPA Award (3-12 months)
- Fulbright-GSI Award (3-12 months)
- HRB HealthImpact Awards (3-6 months)
- TechImpact Awards (2-12 weeks)
- TechImpact-Cybersecurity Awards (2-3 months)
- Association with globally renowned Fulbright Program, operating in 155 countries worldwide. The Program was founded 70 years ago and is the most prestigious U.S. educational exchange program.
- Fulbright Awards are an accessible way for professionals to build long-term relationships and nurture future collaborations with host institutions in the USA and globally, through international Fulbright Commission and Alumni Association networks.
- Fulbright Scholars and their work are promoted by the Fulbright Commission in Ireland, the Fulbright Program in the U.S., the U.S. Department of State, the Irish Government, U.S. host institutions and Alumni Associations. This activity helps develop professional profiles associated with excellence and prestige, creating life-long relationships.
HOW TO APPLY
Register your interest
Monetary grant, plus accident and emergency insurance, cultural and professional programming, and J-1 visa administration.
APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE:
- All successful applicants must comply with the two-year home rule, which means that awardees will not be eligible for U.S. residency or a visa until the two-year home rule in Ireland is complete.
- Applications targeting Big Data, Sustainable Development or Diaspora are particularly welcome.