Fulbright-TechImpact Cybersecurity Award at Boston College
The Fulbright Commission and Boston College are offering this unique opportunity for a post-doctoral scholar or professional to undertake non-commercial research and attend modules of the MS in Cybersecurity Policy and Governance at Boston College.
Special consideration will be given to applicants involved in cybersecurity technology impacting management and leadership or those who need to research and learn about cybersecurity in industries such as finance.
Competition begins: TBD
Deadline for submission: TBD
- Must be an Irish Citizen, or E.U. citizen living in the Republic of Ireland for the past 3+ years
- Preference will be given to a Professional with 3-5 years’ experience in relevant fields or early career researchers with PhD conferred since 2015
- Must possess leadership qualities and potential
- Must have a clear understanding of what it means to be a Fulbrighter
- Must not be a dual U.S.-Irish citizen, green card holder, or currently living in the U.S., or already have extensive experience of studying or living in the U.S.
HOW TO APPLY?
- If you meet the above criteria, please visit www.fulbright.ie to review further information and FAQs. Then fill out the Fulbright inquiry form.
- This will add you to our 2021-2022 Irish Awards mailing list.
All applications are due by TBD
This Award includes a tuition waiver for a module of the MS in Cybersecurity Policy and Governance, as well as a Monetary grant, accident and emergency insurance, cultural and professional programming, and J-1 visa administration through the Fulbright Commission
ANYTHING ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW?
- Prospective awardees must make contact with firstname.lastname@example.org and request a letter of recommendation by an earlier deadline of TBD. This letter must be included in their Fulbright application.
- All successful applicants must comply with the two-year home rule, which means that awardees will not be eligible for U.S. residency or a visa until the two-year home rule in Ireland is complete.
As a #Fulbright-TechImpact Scholar to @BostonCollege Conor Quinn is partaking in the MS in Cybersecurity Policy & Governance. He is focusing on #cybersecurity strategies to help bridge the communication gap between IT security professionals & key business stakeholders pic.twitter.com/XyLPJJwPuu— Fulbright Ireland (@Fulbright_Eire) October 15, 2019