fbpx Skip to content

US Awards


The Fulbright Awards provide grants for U.S. citizens to research, study, or lecture in Ireland.

There are five types of Fulbright grants available to U.S. citizens

The Ireland-United States [Fulbright] Commission for Educational Exchange, also provides non-Fulbright grants for Americans to travel to Ireland to study the Irish Language.

  • Gaeltacht Summer Awards allow U.S. citizens who are Irish Language Learners & Teachers in the U.S., to spend 2-6 weeks studying Irish in the Gaeltacht.
Skip to content