We are currently seeking applications for Fulbright Alumni Ambassadors at third level institutions and other organisations around Ireland.
Through these partnerships, we work with Alumni to increase the visibility of the Fulbright program at organisations, and to highlight your role as Ambassador.
The Fulbright Commission has had the pleasure of working with fantastic Alumni Ambassadors at 24 institutions to date. Many of these Ambassadors have now fulfilled their 2-year term, so we are reaching out to Alumni to take up open positions.
- You must be based / working at the organisation that you wish to act as Ambassador for
- You must be able to serve a minimum of 1 year in the role (starting April 2022)
*Where multiple alumni apply from 1 organisation, the candidate with be selected by lottery
- Sharing info & attending relevant Fulbright presentations on site / online
- Engaging with applicants & interested parties
- Acting as a liaison between Fulbrighters & Irish Fulbright Alumni Association (IFAA)
- Helping to strengthen relationship between Fulbright and your institution
- Being innovative in approach
Ambassadors will receive:
- Ambassador status
- Gratitude from Fulbright
- A specialised Ambassador badge & signature
- An invitation to the annual Fulbright Awards Ceremony
*Please note that these roles are voluntary.*
HOW TO APPLY: Complete this short FORM by 21 March 2022.