Job Vacancy: Executive Assistant
Job Vacancy: Executive Assistant part-time (2.5 days per week)
The Fulbright Commission is seeking to appoint a part-time (2.5 days per week) Executive Assistant for a 12 month contract period from Mid-April 2019.
Reporting directly to the Executive Director, the successful candidate must:
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience in a PA or equivalent role
- Have excellent communication, administration, and interpersonal skills
- Have excellent IT skills with strong Microsoft Office skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, creative environment, collaborating in a small team, and effectively responding to tasks and requests
- Empathise with Fulbright’s purpose
- Be legally eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
The following are desirable:
- Experience with CRM systems
- Experience of office management
- Knowledge of the Irish and U.S. higher education systems
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties and responsibilities are indicative, but not exhaustive. They may change over time to reflect the Commission’s changing context, priorities, and activities.
- Assist with administrative duties of the Executive Director
- Provide administrative support for award programs as needed
- Administer CRM system
- Provide administrative support for orientation and cultural programs / events for awardees as needed
- Provide support for awards and communications programs at peak activity times
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
- Provision of administrative support for Fulbright Commission Board meetings and events (e.g. Board papers, catering arrangements)
- Assisting with file and diary management, office administration, telephone reception, and post.
- Monitoring and ordering office supplies
Remuneration and Benefits
A twelve month contract with effect from April 8th,2019 is being offered initially. A one month probation period will apply.
Salary: €18,000 gross (pro-rated for the contract tenure and part-time nature).
Leave: 11 days (pro-rated for the contract tenure)
Interested applicants should submit by email by 5PM on March 18th, 2019:
- A short cover letter outlining motivation for applying and relevant experience
- A detailed curriculum vitae
- The names / contact details of two referees
Applications and requests for further information should be addressed to email@example.com