Do you have a bold idea worth spreading? A creative topic big enough to change the world? Then you might be just what we are looking for in a speaker at TEDxFulbrightDublin.
The Fulbright Commission of Ireland will host the first ever TEDxFulbright event in Ireland on Saturday, April 5th, 2014 in the Smock Alley Theatre. The theme for this event will be “Creativity and Innovation.”
The event will feature exceptional live presentations and performances from friends and alumni of the Irish Fulbright community. To apply for a speaker or performance position, please send the following information to Joanne Davidson (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Wednesday, December 18th, 2013:
- Your full name
- Email address
- Your Location
- Your Idea Worth Sharing (proposed topic or platform, maximum 300 words)
- Estimated length of talk (minimum five minutes, maximum 18 minutes)
- How your talk relates to our theme, Creativity and Innovation (maximum 300 words)
- Links to past public talks you have given or a list, if not online
- Anything else you think we should know
- If not a Fulbright Alumni, your understanding of the Fulbright program and your commitment to its goals and beliefs
TED has never paid speakers to appear, but has always committed to creating an experience that is tremendously fulfilling for all engaged parties. For our TEDx event, we uphold the same goals. Of course, we are working hard to provide travel support for all speakers; details will follow in later correspondence.
If you wish to nominate a potential speaker other than yourself please contact Joanne for further information. Please note that due to the nature of the event, speakers with a Fulbright background will be prioritized.
Volunteer positions will be sought early in 2014.
Thank you for your support and interest in TEDxFulbrightDublin!