Fulbright Irish awards

Going to the USA

The Fulbright Awards provide grants for Irish citizens, and E.U. citizens resident in the Republic of Ireland for 3+ years, to research, study, or lecture in the USA.

There are five types of Fulbright grants available to Irish and E.U. citizens:

There are Fulbright Ambassadors at 19 HEIs around Ireland, offering on-campus advice to applicants. Find out if there is an Ambassador at your college here.

The Commission also provides non-Fulbright grants for undergraduate students to travel to the U.S.